Life has been so busy and so great lately! So many huge changes are happening and SO much is still coming up! Steven and I are at thee single most exciting time of our whole lives. Here's what my iPhone has to say about it all!
We went skiing/boarding one whole time this season!
Night skiing up at Sundance on ice. It was way fun.
And my skis now need a mean wax
Steven's sister Angie went into the MTC in February and we miss her
like crazy! She's having the best time in California and making all
the elders swoon. We love our Sister Jensen!
I had my first Valentines Day with this chipmunk! Don't be fooled, he just has 4
chocolate covered cinnamon bears stuffed in those cheeks. We celebrated at
Texas Roadhouse and ate way too many rolls, and Steven's gift to me included,
among tons of other treasures, a toothbrush and a giant picture of himself. Pure gold.
This was taken during Family Home Evening. Sorry mom.
Easter came and went and we became professional badmitten players.
He's so excited to teach me how to play real big girl tennis this summer...
He has no idea what he's getting himself into.
THIS GUY GOT HIRED ON AS A FULL TIME SEMINARY TEACHER!!
Welcome to the most stressful/exciting day of our lives!
We waited ALL day long and finally got the call at 7:30. I bawled.
We waited ALL day long and finally got the call at 7:30. I bawled.
Also, we're probably moving to Arizona. And that's real.
We took engagement photos during finals week. Bad idea. I look tired in every single one,
and Steven doesn't like his hair. So we're re-doing them. But they sure were fun!
Especially when we found out how ridiculous we look in our Abbey Road attempts.
Have I mentioned how dang excited I am to get another nephew?? And how
CUTE is this little guy. Love my Mr. Teddy. USU had finals after me so I got to play
all afternoon with this chunk of love while every one else studied...suckers.
I get to marry a college graduate!! Steven did it! He graduated with
honors fromUtah State University and I am SO PROUD.
Plus. Look at how handsome he is..evenin that funny cap and gown.
And. We're getting married in 38 days. And that's really all that matters in my life.
Cheers!!
xoxoAbbs
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, how exciting! My friend and her husband (Scott & Tehani Moberg) got hired on for seminary too and they just found out they're going to Phoenix! Maybe you all will become friends :). Congrats on everything!!
I finally found your blog!! I LOVE IT!! You are too cute! SUPER excited to have you as my new sis! Love ya!
Ashley
Post a Comment