What A Wonderful World.
I am one lucky girl.
I am overwhelmed by the blessing my Heavenly Father has given me.
I have supportive parents who encourage me to try new things,
Who pay when I want to do something ridiculously different and damaging to my hair,
Who say "Glad you're home safe, sweets" when I peek my head in their room at midnight.
I have a stellar brother and sisters who are my greatest examples and heros.
I have a brother who loves his wife and who is going to make the best daddy in 2 months.
And I have little sisters who make me laugh, who make me feel so good about myself.
I have a sweet little nephew on the way who I'm sure is going to look just like Stephen.
He's growing and kicking and giving my sister the cutest baby bump ever.
I wish you all knew how excited I am to meet this little guy.
I have four loving Grandparents who have been through more than I can comprehend,
Which has made them the strongest, most compassionate and loving people I know.
I have dozens of friends who are out in the world worthily serving full time missions.
They are blessing people and changing lives, mine included.
I have girlfriends getting married, being sealed to their best friends for time and all eternity.
They are the best examples of love and happiness and dreams come true.
I have friends who love me unconditionally even knowing my flaws and faults.
They teach me every day and bless my life continuously.
And most importantly, I am a member of the Church.
I have a loving Heavenly Father who lights my path and holds my hand as I walk it.
I have a brother and Savior Jesus Christ who sacrificed it all, just for me.
And I am blessed to have the knowledge that I can one day return to live with them.
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
-Abby.
No comments:
Post a Comment