What?!?! Is this Steve? So weird that I know both of you... Is something going on between you two? ;)
I am pretty okay with this too.... :)
Heather!! Yes!! Ha, such a small EFY world!! So nuts that you guys know each other. & Em. I love you.
I'm pretty sure I had an Institute class with him... hahaha. Small world!
Because you're going to be visiting me a lot? Yay!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What?!?! Is this Steve? So weird that I know both of you... Is something going on between you two? ;)
I am pretty okay with this too.... :)
Heather!! Yes!! Ha, such a small EFY world!! So nuts that you guys know each other.
& Em. I love you.
I'm pretty sure I had an Institute class with him... hahaha. Small world!
Because you're going to be visiting me a lot? Yay!!!
Post a Comment