3.11.2012

Summer Condo Contract!!

I'm going on lots of fun adventures this summer which will get me out of Provo for 10 weeks. 
I would really hate to be paying rent for my place if I won't even be here, so my contract is for sale
May 1 - August 15.
I'll be asking $850 for the whole summer which is a huge discount from the $1155 I'd pay.

University Avenue Condos
Private Room
Dishwasher
Washer/Dryer
Big Kitchen & Living Area
Leather Couches
2 People to a Bathroom
Free Internet
Great Roommates
Awesome Ward
Tons of Above & Underground Parking
Right the middle of downtown Provo
BYU approved.


If you need a place, or know of anyone who does, PLEASE contact me. 
Its a beautiful apartment, and for a private room, this price is a steal!

Please help a girl out and contact me by
leaving a comment here,
emailing me at abbyjean33@gmail.com
or messaging me on Facebook "Abby Richards."

Much much appreciated!!

xoxoxAbbs.

No comments: