If you know me at all, you know that I'm obsessed with tiny little humans.
Whether they're my cousins, my nephew, or the little boy poking his head
over the church pew in front of me, I can't get enough!
WHICH is why, for two weeks this summer,
I'm going to Costa Rica to play with, hold, cuddle, and love tiny little Costa Rican children.
We're going to sing songs and play in the sand and make messes.
It's going to be beautiful.
I'm going with an organization called International Volunteer HQ.
(Thank you Chanelle Ence for introducing me to the program!!)
I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to go!!
Its been my dream my whole life to travel abroad and serve, I absolutely cannnot wait!
To say I'm crazy excited would be the understatement of the century.
Hooray for Costa Rica!
Hooray for Costa Rica!
xoAbby

1 comment:
Take me with you!! :) That's fantastic Abby. You'll have to blog all about it after!
Post a Comment