Dear Blogger World:
I am Abby Richards.
Sophomore at Utah Valley University and resident of Provo, Utah.
I am studying to become a Dental Hygienist and am the violist in the UVU Honors Quartet.
While teeth and viola are two of my biggest loves, HAIR is also a big obsession.
I have had an interest and love for hair since I was very young.
My mom recognized this interest and let me start doing my own hair when I was 5.
My kindergarten picture is killer, believe me.
She bought me my first doll head when I was 8 and put me in private lessons when I was 11.
I have been cutting, dying, bleaching, perming, and doing hair for about 8 years.
I recently moved to Provo and have lost all my AF and Cedar clients.
And so this is me, humbly coming to you, asking for your help!
PLEASE.
If you have friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, coworkers, brothers, sisters, neighbors
or other acquaintances that need their hair cut, please, help a girl out and give them my info.
GUYS: $8
GIRLS: $10
($15 with style)
abbyjean33@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/abbyrichards3
abbyrichards.blogspot.com
Shoot me an email, write me a message, or leave a comment and I'll be happy to give you my number and any other info you may need.
I seriously appreciate all the help I can get to build my clientele here in the Orem/Provo area.
Muchos gracias, my friends!!
-Abby

1 comment:
if i lived in utah i would soo have you do my hair!! you are just darling. :)
Post a Comment