7.27.2011

it's been one of those days.

meaning,
it's 4:00 in afternoon, and i'm still not dressed.
and for that reason,
today has been stellar.

this is me right now.


JULY 27.
weather = gloomy.
apparel consists of my favorite SUU sweatshirt
accompanied by my favorite SUU sweats.
and my ski socks that go up to my knees.
hair - on top of my head, like always.
makeup : none.
and yes, my favorite big christmas mug is filled with hot chocolate.

i have been freezing my buns off all day! i swear my body temperature is bipolar.
no joke.
today, i've done 3 loads of laundry
and three and a half hours of homework.
also, the Schnittke viola concerto is so weird.
and it doesn't get any less weird if you listen to it 76 times.
believe me.
i cleaned my room and the kitchen an a majority of the basement.
i've yet to shower or put any man made junk on my face.

BUT DON'T WORRY.

I'm going to.
Because guesss what??
Shelbs and Jules and I are having a sleepover tonight!!
[check them out here and here. two of my favoriteeee blogs to stalk.]
Eeeek I'm so excited.
I stinking love these girls.
We haven't been reunited in nearly 2 years.
That's absolutely and utterly sinful.
But tonight, our hearts will again be one.
I. Can't. Wait.

Ope, the little sister needs a ride to the WalMart.
Ta Ta, Folks.

Abbbbbby

2 comments:

Julie Ann said...

i am in love with this. we obviously need to reunite way more often. we live like 30 minutes away. its ridiculous

Jesse and Laur said...

I am so glad I got to see you on the eve of Tuesday. You are one beautiful human. Also, you received a blogger award from yours truly. Check it out on my blog. Love you sis