8.13.2010

falling whistles.

Do you like the TOMS program? If you do, check this out. You’ll love it.

Gunmetal

The other day, I read a friends post about Falling Whistles. It’s a program helping kids who have been effected by the war. She suggested I go to the sight and check it out, so I did. I watched the movie and read the journal and cried. It is absolutely unreal. Lately, I’ve been so into humanitarian trips and programs and such and I was so happy to find about this program.
In the journal, it says: 
THEIR SOLE DUTY IS TO MAKE ENOUGH NOISE TO 
SCARE THE ENEMY AND THEN RECEIVE - WITH THEIR BODIES - 
THE FIRST ROUND OF BULLETS.
Buy a whistle and the proceeds go to support and advocate for war-affected kids. Wear the whistle, share the story, and speak up for them. Together, we’ll become the voice of a growing coalition to end our world’s biggest war.
If you want to reach out a helping hand, please please take half a second and check this out at www.fallingwhistles.com. Honest I promise, you won’t regret it.


-Abigail.

No comments: